Fixed strings in the main page:

Free and open source full-stack enterprise framework for agile development of
fast, secure and portable database-driven web-based applications. Written and
programmable in Python.

    * Automatically Generates a database administrative interface for your
applications
    * Prevents the most common types of vulnerabilities: Cross Site Scripting,
Injection Flaws, and Malicious File Execution
    * Enforces good Software Engineering practices (Model-View-Controller
design, Server-side form validation, postbacks)
    * Includes internationalization support and a web based translation
interface