This looks great! I'm glad auth and auth are integrated now (among the
other many goodies in this release).
The new site is looking good.  Much more modern looking
Minor typo here: http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/default/download
under the license section '(with are all MIT or BSD type licenses)'
should be '(which are all MIT or BSD type licenses)'.

Nathan