Well after a short but valiant effort, I'm going back to business as
usual.  I'll wait util someone else figures this out better than I.

Basically, there's a discrepancy between the location of the static
Pyjamas files and the data service (and that's after you fix the typos).

Typos to fix are:
pyjamas.py:
line 3:     def __init__(self):
line 15:           self.method_map[func.__name__]=func

todoApp.py needs to be indented correctly.

build.sh should be named build.bat in Windows and should point to your
installation of Pyjamas.

-tim

--
Timothy Farrell <tfarr...@swgen.com>