I have many users with diferrents kinds of rights and they gave their
passwords and user name to others people. The system allow to the
people enter to the application with the same user at the same time.

I now that because the people told me that they worked with the same
user, in the same time and in the same place but with diferrents
machines and in this moment i have a lot of problems with that.

And i don't want that this happend.

What can i do?