Hi buddies,

Web2py's dal supports many db backend such as "SQLite, PostgreSQL,
MySQL, MSSQL, FireBird and Oracle", mentioned at web2py homepage. But
when I run web2py from web2py_win.zip, I only see:
  Database drivers available: SQLite3, MySQL

So:
1. Do I have to manually install pyodbc if I want to access MSSQL?
2. But how can I do that if I am using the windows binary version of
web2py?
3. Is it possible that web2py_win.zip comes with built-in pyodbc to
support MSSQL? I think this is reasonable, because MSSQL is somewhat
popular in Windows world and web2py_win.zip package targets to this
world too. Besides, pyodbc claims that it supports "almost any
database", and it uses MIT license.

Comments are appreciated.

Iceberg