I like web2py, finally a web framework I can sink my teeth into!
But I can't find any clear documentation on upgrading from one version
to the next.  Also, there didn't seem to be any obvious place to tell
what is new in the next release.  Perhaps an rss feed could help with
that.  Additionally, wouldn't it be more intuitive and faster if you did
the little presentation during the 5 second gap between starting the
server and starting the browser?
Also, when following the documentation and examples I have found a few
spelling errors.  Would you like me to report them as a patch, just to
tell them, or say nothing at all. :D  I can't easily find a place to
report the bugs.
---
Just a beginner,
Jason Brower