On Feb22, 7:53am, AchipA <attila.cs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 9:12 pm, David Marko <dma...@tiscali.cz> wrote:
>
> > I would also appreciate some working example/appliance for using
> > *cron. Its very usefull thing!!!
>
> web2py comes with an example (cleaning sessions), see applications/
> admin/cron ! Do you think additional examples should be put there, or
> that maybe new applications should include a template commented out
> crontab ?

IMHO, applications/admin/cron is great for a ready, handy, real
example, but we still need a dedicated section located in here:
  http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/default/docs
or here:
  http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/default/examples

In which some general information about softcron, hardcron, extcron
should be mentioned, just like:
  http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/msg/9aa1bf0c74d52a7f