I have been enjoying the flexibiity of web2py, and my app idea is
progressing
well, it is something I have been contemplating for a long time and I
will release it
when I get it to a suitable stage as to take it further it needs to be
open source.

So with that in mind, I would like to solve my most irritating issue
with which I am obviously
missing something even trying the code offered up in these
discussions!

I want a sqlform with just a textarea and submit button but I want the
textarea to be
style="width: 100%;" easy, but unfortunatley my attempts are not
updating the db.

Any help most appreciated .
chrism