Hi Everyone,

I was following the thread on documentation and made a post there, but
it didn't show up so I'll start a thread here.

Django uses trac, but docs.djangoproject.com is not trac - it is a
Sphinx site.

Sphinx is much better than wiki's at organizing and cross referencing
documentation. Wiki documentation usually gets badly disorganized over
time.

Wiki's are better for multiple contributors.

If you use a wiki that supports restructured text, you can collect the
docs from multiple contributors in a wiki , and then much more easily
move the docs to Sphinx.

--Greg