Well - I was going to use it at work, so was going to fix.... but focusing
on rietveld first.... so I won'd do anything until I either here from you,
or we can collaborate on launchpad.
FYI - I also think Google Moderator is useful (in general) and I think it's
similar enough reddish type of function that I would expect a pretty good
overlap.... We could use a locally hosted moderator for PyCon next year
too...   just so you keep that in mind...

You do the reddish part, and I'll look at adding the moderator part if you
want...