We are working out details of what we'd like to propose to cover in the
PyCon2009 web2py dojo, and it's looking pretty exciting.
We will have some more announcements around this.

Massimo will be starting us off, and Bruce Eckel will lead the dojo.
 Stephen and John of Wingware are planning on joining in on the dojo.  Maybe
you will too?

Hope to see you at PyCon2009!

Yarko