I understand Marco and he is quite right. Open source and enterprise
communities don't play well together for very large majority of times.
The image rejected by one is loved by the other and vv. That doesn't
change.
A good idea (not new, not mine) is to stamp both images to the same
product.
Projects that have done it very well:
Qt, MySQL, redhat,...

I find this a good idea.