> In academia only publications count. A book on sale counts.
> A free book does not.
> Normally software does not count either.
This is really said. ( I am currently enrolled in a distance education
program,
and my Sister is currently a prof.) Just makes me said that our
"higher" education
factions are "so far" behind what is really going on out here.
Particuarly CSC programs.
Keep fighting the good fight Massimo. As a consumer of higher
education in the CSC relm,
eeing able to download your prof's source and review it speaks
volume's to there credibility.

Thanks,
Jeff