Yes but it is not really a bug. appadmin select box is designed to be
used by the administrator, not to be exposed to untrusted users. Admin
must login from localhost or via https using secure session cookies.
This is as secure as SSH. After all the administrator is the
administrator, he already has login access.

Massimo