I used default Debian lenny version of psycopg 2.0.7-4  and read some
information about fixind something aroud 64bit stability in 2.0.8 and
2.0.9 changelog, so will give it a try to install last psycopg from
sources and we will see...  Strange thing is i never had a trouble with
psycopg before, but i used Apache/mod_python so may be i missed some
occasional crashes which beacme fatal with web2py, coz it is not
relaunched automatically :)

Michal