The new (or maybe not so new, by now) app-specific routers is an excellent
idea. I love it.

Can I get some help regarding the use of it?

The following code is in my routes.py file, but it doesn't seem to work:
routers = {
    app: dict(
        default_language = possible_languages['default'][0],
        languages = [lang for lang in possible_languages
                           if lang != 'default'],
        default_controller = 'default', #I added this
        default_function = 'index',     #and this
    )
}
I added the two lines but it isn't working. (per the comments)
I have tried both reloading routes and restarting the server.
Is the syntax incorrect? Thanks!