Fran,
Hi Fran,

It's been a while since you posted this but I'd like to know which solution
you chose.  Sounds like you have much more experience than I have and what
you described above (the options to have the user see all relevant fields
in a single form) was exactly my experience on a few all nighters..I guess
the T2 approach is the way to go for me now,

Please reply.

Regards,
Bill