Hello,

I translate the 08.markmin chapter, I will need help to upload de change
with Git, I don't know Git that much and Github neither. I will try to
follow Github howto, but if anyone can provide quick and dirty tutorial I
will appreciate.

I plan tu upload the 08 chapter I translated next week cause I am leaving
the town this week end.

Thanks

Richard