I find it better than memcache because the sessions would survive a
restart. So while I can settle on using memcache but I feel like I am
loosing something.

I really see no reason to store them on the disk or in db (except limited
memory).

-rif

luni, 8 octombrie 2012, 18:44:09 UTC+3, Niphlod a scris: