Massimo, thanks for the reply.

I would appreciate if you can clarify what I should do since it is not
passing validation on dotcloud. Is this a dotcloud problem and should I
inform them about this.

Or, is it a problem with web2py version 2.0.9 (2012-09-13 23:51:30) stable
and should I upgrade to the trunk to solve this?

Thank you.