Hi all!

We have [is_gae] variable in [gluon/languages.py] to avoid writting
dicts in Google AppEngine.
All we need is to make such replacement in [gluon/languages.py]:

replace
38 is_gae = settings.global_settings.web2py_runtime_gae
with
38 is_gae = settings.global_settings.web2py_runtime_gae or
setings.global_settings.languages_readonly  # or use better varname :)

With the best regards,
Vladyslav Kozlovskyy (Ukraine)

У пн, 2012-10-15 у 13:51 -0300, Vinicius Assef пише: