Generally I pay attention to the physical memory in the task manager. I
generally use about 3.5 to 4.5 GB but if I leave the rocket server on for a
very long time it will grow to 5.5 GB and give me problems. If I forget and
leave it on all night I will have to hard boot my PC.

The basic behavior is that I will be working for a while then a page will
take too long to load. I will stop the browser from loading the page and
shut down the server. it turns white and fails to respond.

I just happened to be debugging my other isuue with a basic application and
the problem got much worse with session.connect enabled. I shouldn't have
any cron jobs running since I am using this mornings release of 2.1.1 and
you said cron was disabled by default.

I do have logging enabled but I'm not getting an extraordinary amount of
logged messages.

Regards,
Bill