One more thing, since web2py uses the db variable in most of the
authentication or even in the menu builder code, and many more cases, what
should I do in these situations. I think there wont be any connection
string for the riak-python client when creating a new application. If
possible can you please explain where to add the riak connection queries
(creating a client and all) or suggest any tutorials using web2py and riak.