the only thing you know about a user "logged in" is that his session has a
session.auth key with data filled in. You can't know without further
modification to web2py's code if a user is logged in in any other way.
So, you need to read the session files (all of them).
Session files are usually stored into
yourapplication/sessions/remoteip.uuid files.
This files are in "pickle" format, so you must unpickle them and read as
they were a dictionary.

import cPickle
with open(session_file, 'rb') as session:
     data = cPickle.loads(session.read())
     print data

"data" contains the session data. Elaborate further your processing logic
as you wish