Thanks about the link to this hidden documentation.

> Read doc here.http://www.web2py.com/examples/global/vars/SQLTABLE
>
> The "headers" argument does what you want.

Searching for SQLTABLE on this list I got:
predefined label and SQLTABLE header [1].

Can you tell me how I need to define my table and retrive my output in
order to let the
headers and SQLForm labels be automatically named as 'Name'

db.define_table('table1',SQLField('name',label='Name'))

Is there an example which employs this technique?

Thanks,
Timmie

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/c1d1f512c49ecf1e/14096d9146941f32?lnk=gst&q=SQLTABLE#14096d9146941f32