Many Thanks for the response,

After doing more reading and trying both of them, I am starting to see the
benefit of auth.wiki().

I would like to say thanks to everyone working on Web2Py for making it all
so accessible and easy to use. I am looking forward to finding something I
can do as a way of giving back to this great framework.

Simon