Hello,

I am trying to implement a contact form (similar to the one in gmail) with
web2py. I have problems implementing the following feature: the user should
be able to expand the form, by adding new entries to the contact (for other
telephone numbers, or other information). The user is presented at first
with a simple form, and then a "Add" button should show a new input field.
This field should be:

   - added *without* forcing a reload of the page
   - it should be processed by web2py when the form is submitted.

I guess this is only possible to be implemented with complicated jQuery
logic (or similar client-side programming). Or is there a simple way to
implement this in web2py?

Thanks,
Daniel