Hi

> I think the hidden field option is the easiest to implement, however,
>> custom validation, prevents me from publishing the hubID ...
>>

> why ?

This question made me go through my entire database model, which is
completely node based, so almost every table references table 'node' and
has a nodeID or hubID with readable and writable set to False. On second
thought, I don't think putting these fields in a hidden field will cause
problems, because in my CMS these fields are populated calling a function
getID, which gets the nodeID of the logged in user. So I am considering
both solutions now.

Kind regards,

Annet.
Annet.