Hi dlypka,

Not sure I was clear.  I need to maintain the escaping.

My point was this:  my data was escaped OK in the controller,  but when it
arrived in the view,  it was not escaped.
Something broke the escaping of single-quotes passing between the two.
Double quotes are a bit of problem too.

We can work around the problem, but I thought there may be a proper
solution.

Best regards,