Thanks for the reply Bill, but I don't need to know who uploaded the
charts. They are more of a data warehouse. Users subscribe to them and a
reference is created in user_chart.

The bit of my web site I am working on at the moment is where the user
subscribes. I am showing a list of all the Charts available in Charts and
another list of the charts they have subscribed to. Next to each of the
charts in the Full List I will show either "Click here to subscribe" or
"You are already subscribed".

So my is_my_chart function is called for each chart in the Data Warehouse
and shows either a link to subscribe or tells they user they are already
subscribed.