Yarko,

I am afraid I failed to describe the problem clearly.

I have a table:

db.define_table('bedrijf',
    SQLField('bedrijfsnaam', length=54, default='', notnull=True),
    SQLField('kvk_nummer', length=8),
    SQLField('subdossiernummer', length=4, default='0000'),
    SQLField('rechtsvorm', length=42),
    SQLField('status', length=2, default='99'),
    migrate=False)

... which I query here:

def details():
    id=request.args[0]
    club=db(db.bedrijf.id==id).select(db.bedrijf.ALL)

Based on the result set of the query I need to make a choice: if the
company's (bedrijf) status is '0' redirect to another application if
the company's status is not '0' execute the code in the else.

So, what I need in the condition is the value of the status field, in
the view the code would read like:

{{if club.status=='0':}}

What is the syntax in a function?

Annet.