With the jids= notation the current grid won't have any functional
pagination,ordering, export, etc. That's because vars are not propagated. I
sent a patch to Massimo for that a few days ago.

The question still stands: without using jids= and using only keywords=
"styled urls" when you click on the export button you get back the full
data or only the records that you see on the grid at the moment you click
the export link ?