Hi,

I've followed the book section Access Control/Authentication/OAuth 2.0 and
Facebook and have managed to get Facebook authentication working!

How is it possible to give users the choice, either "Facebook
Authentication" or if they wish to use the standard authentication? I've
struggled to understand the section 'Multiple login forms' and how it might
apply to this situation. However, the OAuth/FaceBookAccount object seems
like it may not be a "login form" that can be used as an ExtendedLoginForm
as it redirects the browser. (to graph.facebook.com/oauth/....)

I did trying using:

other_form=FaceBookAccount(None)
auth.settings.login_form = ExtendedLoginForm( auth, other_form,
signals=['token'])

However I get:
'FaceBookAccount' object has no attribute 'login_form'

Do I need to define a login_form method inside the FaceBookAccount class?
or am I going down the wrong path with that approach? Is there an easier
way?

Thanks
Dave