Like many of the older example appliances, this does not function properly
as it is.

I personally was not able to get manage.py to work, but the database can
accessed via admin console *IF* you replace controllers/appadmin.py with
the one from the welcome app. (You could alternately search and replace
"form.accepts(request," with "form.accepts(request.vars," within original
appadmin.py.

Also, to run store setup, replace "response.view='manage/setup.html'" with
"response.view='default/setup.html'" in controller.