Well, thanks anyway, its was resolved using the base code from
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8008213/web2py-upload-with-original-filename

Using for model:

 Field("file", "upload", custom_store=store_file, custom_retrieve=
retrieve_file)

and implementing these functions on this way:

import os
import shutil

def store_file(file, filename=None, path=None):
    path = "applications/myapp/static/images"
    if not os.path.exists(path):
         os.makedirs(path)
    pathfilename = os.path.join(path, filename)
    dest_file = open(pathfilename, 'wb')
    try:
            shutil.copyfileobj(file, dest_file)
    finally:
            dest_file.close()
    return filename

def retrieve_file(filename, path=None):
    path = "applications/myapp/static/images"
    return (filename, open(os.path.join(path, filename), 'rb'))

With this code was enough to get the uploaded files with the original name
and to change the logo online.

Thanks to Wikus van de
Merwe<http://stackoverflow.com/users/1054145/wikus-van-de-merwe>

Christian.