Hi Niphlod,

Thanks for your example. It's crystal clear. ;)
I got another doubt about multi-languages: on the online book I read that
in order to tell web2py which language is the default one, I have to use:

T.set_current_languages('it')

Now I am wondering if I need to use it in the controller and call it every
time I load a page, or I can put it somewhere else and tell web2py just
once which one is the default language.

Sorry for all these doubts! :P

Cheers,
David