Greetings,
I am new to Web2py and I have to do something very basic, but I am not
certain how to do it, can someone explain.

I want to create an empty form to be used to enter parameters that will
perform a function, print an "n" number of tags. .

I used the following to create the input fields and than works, however, my
View is not rendering anything i type into it, such as the "heading"

this is what I did to create the input field

field1 = FORM(INPUT(_type="text", _name="field1" _Label="Field 1)
field 2 = FORM(INPUT(same)

How do I process the form (all input field on one FORM) , and do I need to
embedd Python into the HTML to render form?

any assistance would be helpful.