Hi all,

I am generating graphs using "*cairo plot*" in web2py project. Here I am
using *BytesIO()* stream for generating graphs. Everything runs fine when I
run on localhost but when I deploy it on apache server and then run from
different machines OR from different browsers in same machine then the
server becomes halt and in apache error log, I found this error message:
*Premature end of script headers: wsgihandler.py,*

Furthermore, it occurs only when I use BytesIO() stream for generating
graphs. In all other cases, it run smoothly.

Please guide me that how I should resolve this issue. Furthermore, please
also guide, if I can use any stream other *BytesIO()*