Ah ok I just took a look at the HTML and saw that my code conflicts with
what web2py is generating.
Basically there's a form within a form being constructed, so it looks like
this:

<form class="form-horizontal">    <form  action=""
enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">

To avoid this, how can I tell web2py that the login form's style has to be
form-horizontal?
That way it can generate the HTML automagically.