I have seen a number of messages deleted recently. I did not delete them.
The other managers are also well trusted. It is not our policy to delete
messages unless: 1) there are repeated posts; 2) there is spam; 3) the
author asks to delete (usually with a good reason, like the post contains
confidential info).

This may be accidental or may be a bug.
If it happens again, please continue to report it.

massimo