Yes and this is what I was curious about. I do have a utility module under
myapp/modules/, however this cm module is calling it's own utility module
completely outside of my app, so I don't understand how it could be getting
them confused. This was never an issues in 1.99. I will try changing the
name of the utility module inside my app and see if it helps though.

Thanks!