Massimo,

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but is it
possible to include "wwwSQLdesigner" into "Web2Py"?

wwwSQLdesigner
    http://code.google.com/p/wwwsqldesigner/

I have been playing with this web based, JavaScript ERM application
and it is pretty cool.  I hope the author continues to develop it or
others are contribute. This sweet baby really helps people develop
"Web2Py" models.

"wwwSQLdesigner" + "Web2Py" is the "icing on the cake"!

Is anyone associated with "Web2Py" assisting with development of
"wwwSQLdesigner".  I see the...

[ Generate SQL (web2py) ]

button option when configured.

This stuff ROCKS!!!