Dear web2py folks,

I created myapp on webfaction and demonstrated it to my prospective client.
Then i wanted to make a dev copy on my windows machine so:

   1. I created  myapp  on windows. Both windows and webfaction are running
   web2py version 2.2.1 stable from source, db =
   DAL('sqlite://storage.sqlite').
   2. I copied the following directories from webfaction to my windows app
   [controllers, databases, models, modules, static, uploads, views]
   3. I fired up myapp on windows and i couldn't Login using any of the
   user logins i had created on webfaction. Each try just returns to the login
   page without comment.
   4. Then i went into the windows edit myapp database administration and
   added a new user. I noticed that the new user password was enCRYPTed using
   sha512, whereas the webfaction user passwords were using
   pbkdf2(1000,20,sha512)

So my question is the following.

What is the proper way to copy the directories from Linux to Windows to
"fix" the CRYPT differences so that myapp is the same on windows as it is
on Linux?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Love and peace,

Joe