Hello,

My app raise issue when someone delete a record referenced by a other
table. I this table I set for the reference field ondelete='NO ACTION', but
as far as I understand it not solve noting since table1 (the referenced
table) will not look at table2 definition to know what todo on delete.

What should I do to make sure my app not raise issue on delete of a record
if the record someone try to delete could not be deleted because it is
referenced by an other table?

Do I have to write my own function and trigger it with ondelete option of
crud.update or SQLFORM?

Thanks

Richard