> {{=LOAD('default','comment.load',args=result.id
> ,ajax=True,ajax_trap=True,target="userComment")}}

Note, the above will load the component immediately when the page is first
loaded (even if the div is hidden). If you want to delay any loading until
the link is clicked, you can just create an empty (possibly hidden) div:

than you have a button call an action and refresh a component

> {{=A('click me', _href=URL('comment.load'), component='target')}}

I think the correct syntax here is:

{{=A('click me', component=URL('comment.load'), target='userComment')}}

When the link is clicked, the component will be loaded into the
"userComment" div (and will be re-loaded upon subsequent clicks).

Anthony