Hi Massimo,

This is an app I wrote on version 1.56 and saw this when I installed
it on a machine running 1.59.

Replacing the new version appadmin files fixed this issue. Thanks for
your quick response!

I recently saw your interview on PyCon (vs Django, etc.) and liked
your comments/vision for Web2py.

-
Sebastian