I am trying to use existing theme classes and other attributes but can't, for
the life of me, figure out how to properly do it.
He is what I have in HTML, and if someone can tell me how to do with with
SQLFORM or SQLFORM.factory, I would greatly appreciate it.
I tried just doing the inputs with .custom and couldn't get that to work with
things like placeholder attributes and so forth. :/  Horrible baffled as the
documentation wasn't clear enough there on how to make it happen.
I would like to do as much of this stuff in the view as this is view stuff.  I
think it's weird to be formating in the model if we can put it in the view
instead.

I have this as my code in normal HTML5:

<form action="{{=URL('default', 'index')}}" method='get'>
        <input type="text" name="site" class="span3 subscribe_input" size="24"
type="text" placeholder="Enter site url">

        <input type="text" name="email" class="span3 subscribe_input" size="24"
type="text" placeholder="Your email">
        <button class="btn btn-large subscribe_button" type="submit">Send me
the results!</button>
</form>

BR,
Jason Brower (the confused.)