I have the following table definition:

db.define_table('superactiviteit',
    SQLField('superactiviteit', length=48, default='', notnull=True,
unique=True),
    migrate=False)

db.superactiviteit.superactiviteit.requires=[IS_LENGTH
(48,error_message=T('length exceeds 48')), IS_NOT_EMPTY(), IS_NOT_IN_DB
(db,'superactiviteit.superactiviteit')]

A couple of days ago I inserted a couple of records through appadmin/
insert, today I wanted to insert some more records, however, clicking
submit results in the following error:

File "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/web2pyfitwise/gluon/sql.py",
line 722, in <lambda>
    self._execute = lambda *a, **b: self._cursor.execute(*a,**b)
IntegrityError: duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"superactiviteit_pkey"

What is the cause of this behaviour?

Best regards,

Annet.