hello one and all,

i am trying to understand the hello3 function under simple_examples and i
don't understand adding .xml to the url directs web2py to convert it into
an xml doc instead of the default html file when the .xml is not included
in the url.  i tried adding .xml to a few of my html returned functions and
it doesn't convert it into xml. so how is that done because i want to be
able to have some data sent as an xml doc as hello3 function?  because to
me it seems that hello3 just looks like a regular html template with dict
returned from the function.

thanx in advance, lucas