El sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012 19:30:17 UTC-3, Alan Etkin escribió:

> I like crud very much (it's almost tallking english to the server)
>
> crud.read crud.update, ... it's like a web2py classic. For me, sounds like
> your preferred pizza delivery is not selling pepperoni anymore

I guess I need to clarify the pizza metaphor: What I'm saying is that crud
is intended as a simpler wrapper for sqlform and users should not be
encouraged to replace it with the latter, since one reason for the use of
the first object is to simplify code. Whenever a user needs a more complete
API he can switch to sqlform, provided that crud is updated to support all
new sqlform features.